Monday, November 19, 2012

Lunch Made Easy: MOMables Monday - {Allergy Friendly} Savorfull Cinnamon Roll Bites

When we received our November Savorfull box, I was so excited to see an awesome recipe card from MOMables tucked inside!
Dairy, Gluten, & Egg Free Cinnamon Roll Bites ~ YUM! Easy to make and delicious.
To jazz up a dull Monday at school for my Little Miss, I surprised her with a delish breakfast for lunch including these yummy bite size treats:

Little Miss also has red seedless grapes with a matching heart picked tucked around her Cinnamon Roll Bites.

In a Mini Dipper is Chobani Greek Yogurt topped with Enjoy Life brand Top 8 Allergen Free Double Chocolate Crunch Granola.

Top left is an Old Wisconsin Brand Gluten Free Beef Stick cut in half and inside a flower silicone cup.

I also included a Lunchbox Love Note from their Thanksgiving card collection.


The recipe is based on using the Bob's Red Mill GF Pizza Crust mix from the November box.

Bob's does have a tree nut and soy warning. So, I did some experimenting... you can also make this amazing recipe using King Arthur Flour's GF Pizza Mix (just don't add the seasoning, obviously). I say this because KAF Gluten Free Mixes are made in a Top 8 Allergen Free facility. So depending on your allergies, either make a wonderful choice for making these amazing bites!

Photobucket


  
  

2 comments:

  1. Love how inventive you are by using the KAF GF flour to make it allergy friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to find a blog with allergy friendly ideas. Just found out my daughter has a tree nut allergy!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...